TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — No. 1 Alabama returned to the practice field Tuesday to continue preparing for No. 16 Arkansas. The Crimson Tide travels to Fayetteville, Ark., on Saturday for a date with the Razorbacks. Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.
What we saw
- There was no sign of freshman wide receiver Trevon Diggs during the media viewing period. Diggs caught two passes for 14 yards last week vs. Kentucky.
- Outside linebacker Ryan Anderson was limited. Anderson didn’t participate in individual drills during the media’s viewing period. Anderson looked to be in pain while jogging.
- Tim Williams led the outside linebackers through drills with Anderson limited. He was followed by Christian Miller and Anferenee Jennings.
- Tight end O.J. Howard participated in drills after being limited on Monday.
- Tight end Miller Forristall spent time with the wide receivers. Forristall has gotten a lot of playing time as a true freshman.
- Both running back Damien Harris (ankle) and wide receiver ArDarius Stewart (knee) practiced again on Tuesday. Both should play this weekend vs. Arkansas.
WATCH: Player interviews
Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans
Alabama safety Eddie Jackson
Alabama defensive lineman Da’Ron Payne
Other news you need to know
He said what? (quote of the day)
“Health-wise, I’m 100 percent now. The first few weeks I had a groin injury. I was suffering from that the first couple of weeks in. I got a chance to have a week off during the Kent State game. Now I’m back.” — Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans