Alabama’s Tuesday evening practice revealed two bits of injury news: Quarterback Blake Barnett has returned after a lengthy absence, and center Ryan Kelly is still not able to practice.
Barnett, a true freshman, has recently been in the news for his bizarre disappearance from the practice field. He spent parts of last week in the hospital with an undisclosed malady, and was still missing from Monday’s practice.
But he appears to be back, according to AL.com‘s Matt Zenitz.
Kelly, a senior center, is not so lucky. He suffered a concussion on Saturday against Texas A&M, and is apparently not out of the subsequent protocol. Zenitz noted that Kelly wore a black non-contact jersey on Tuesday.
Senior defensive lineman Jarran Reed was missing from practice. No reason was given for his absence.
- Alabama bowl projections after 6-1 start
- Brother of NFL star impersonating Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs on Alabama scout team
- A.J. McCarron’s wife not happy naked players were shown on TV
- Nick Saban taking a closer look at one of Southeast’s top receivers
- Former Alabama running back arrested following gun-related charges