Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with former Alabama quarterback John Parker Wilson about some current college football headlines and the grind of summer conditioning under assistant coach Scott Cochran.
- Wilson shares several memories of playing for coach Nick Saban.
- What is this time of the year like under Cochran? Wilson explains the grind of the summer.
- We ask Wilson about his favorite opposing stadium to play in while he was at Alabama.
- Wilson talks about when Saban first introduced himself to the team in 2007.
- Wilson shares several inside stories about playing for the Crimson Tide.
- Wilson also disclosed some stories about the transition between Mike Shula and Saban.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Monday featured Yogi Roth, who is a staff member and coach at the Elite 11 in California, where Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa were camp leaders last weekend. Alabama QB commits Paul Tyson and Taulia Tagovailoa competed against some of the nation’s best high school quarterbacks.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.