One of Alabama’s most inspirational players this year has been Kenyan Drake.
Drake, who plays running back, has flourished in the shadows of Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry.
At one point, it was uncertain if Drake would finish out the season after he broke his arm against Mississippi State.
Drake gave a peek of the nasty scar to reporters at Saturday’s media day for the national championship game:
— Dari Nowkhah (@ESPNDari) January 9, 2016
Alabama and Clemson play at 8:30 pm Monday on ESPN.
- Nick Saban confirmed Chip Kelly’s visit with Alabama coaches
- Clemson star: ‘Alabama is like a bully in middle school’
- Clemson lineman thinks another running back is better than Derrick Henry
- Will a top Alabama player have a change of heart and head to the NFL?
- Clemson DB on facing Alabama’s Calvin Ridley: “This isn’t my first rodeo”
- Lane Kiffin jokes about infamous firing from USC
- Kirby Smart gave Clemson QB Deshaun Watson a major compliment
- Alabama QB Jake Coker made a pretty bold statement about Nick Saban