Alabama will have one of its best defensive players back next season.
Junior pass rusher Tim Williams told Tuscaloosa radio station WDGM he won’t enter the NFL draft early.
“Yeah, I’m coming back because I see all the examples in front of me, like Reggie Ragland — he came back for his senior year — C.J. Mosley, a couple other guys,” Williams said.
Earlier this month, Pro Football Focus listed Williams as the nation’s most productive pass rusher. He has 9.5 sacks this season.
“I love playing college football,” he said. “The moments I’ve had here with my brothers, I feel like, you know, I have to cherish that while I’m here. If I have another year, I’m gonna take full advantage of that year.”
- Report: Alabama QB to transfer
- Michigan State not acting like underdogs ahead of Thursday’s Cotton Bowl
- SEC Film Room: Previewing Alabama versus Michigan State
- Calvin Ridley still banged up from first game of season
- WATCH: Alabama player does hilarious Nick Saban impression in front of teammates
- Michigan State knows how to beat Alabama after watching Ohio State, Ole Miss film