Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Drew DeArmond about the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide and what it will take for the Tide to advance in the NCAA Tournament.
- AJ McCarron gets a two-year deal with Buffalo to be the starting quarterback. What will McCarron bring to Bills?
- Drew DeArmond from 97.7 The Zone shares his thoughts on Alabama’s opportunity to advance in the NCAA Tournament.
- Looking back at how Avery Johnson elevated this program in three years.
- What are the keys to victory for Alabama going into its tournament game with Virginia Tech.
- Which players need to be on their games to give Alabama the best chance to win?
- What awaits Alabama if the Tide are able to get past Virginia Tech.
- Which SEC team will advance the deepest in the NCAA Tournament?
- DeArmond shares who he thinks will be cutting down the nets in the tournament.
- Spring football starts in Tuscaloosa in fewer than five days. What will it take for Alabama to successfully defend its championship?
- DeArmond shares some thoughts on Alabama’s offensive line and how the line might look after 15 practices this spring.
- Some questions surrounding this Alabama team and possible solutions.
- What to expect from Alabama’s quarterbacks going into the first spring practice.
- Who will be the hardest player to replace going into spring practice?
- Spring preview for Tide’s defense and which new players can make an impact.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.