Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Chris Low from ESPN about the upcoming College Football Playoff, including the Alabama-Clemson showdown. Also, Bill Bender from Sporting News shares his analysis of the Crimson Tide.
- Why the attack article on Nick Saban, by Chuck Modiano from the New York Daily News, is false.
- Chris Lowe from ESPN shares his analysis of Alabama and Clemson.
- Lowe identifies one area that needs to improve for Alabama to give the Crimson Tide a chance to beat Clemson.
- Lowe shares how Alabama can have success against Clemson and some things the Tide need to do differently in the upcoming Sugar Bowl.
- What does Lowe see in some of the latest hires in the SEC?
- National CFB analyst Bill Bender from Sporting News talks in-depth about the latest headlines involving the Crimson Tide.
- Bender shares his analysis on the upcoming matchup between Alabama and Clemson. He also shares his thoughts on Oklahoma and Georgia.
- Bender discusses what could be done to improve the bowl season in college football.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.