Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with former Alabama offensive lineman, Bradley Bozeman about playing for Nick Saban, trip to Washington D.C., and a message he is sharing across the state of Alabama.
- Nick Saban provides an update following Alabama’s 10th practice and preparations for Alabama’s 2nd spring scrimmage on Saturday
- Saban talks about needing to be more consistent on the practice field and more
- Bradley Bozeman was part of 2 National Championships for the Alabama Crimson Tide.
- Bozeman shares his experience of visiting the White House for 2nd time and meeting President Trump
- JK Scott and a group of Alabama players prayed with President Trump on Tuesday. Bradley Bozeman was part of that group and shares about the special moment that is gaining national attention for leadership and the example set during the visit to the nation’s capitol
- What is competition like on the offensive line during spring and fall camp?
- We ask Bradley Bozeman how going up against Darron Payne, Jonathan Allen, and Dalvin Tomlinson every day in practice prepared him for the challenges that awaits him in the NFL
- During one of the most important time of the year for NFL draft prospects, Bradley Bozeman started an anti-bullying campaign that he is sharing with high school students across the state of Alabama
- Bradley Bozeman shares some eye-opening statistics around teen suicide that involves bullying. Every teenager could benefit from hearing Bradley’s message.
- Bozeman talks about his teammate, Levi Wallace, who be will part of tomorrow’s Alabama Crimson Tide Podcast. Levi will share a message that includes walking on at Alabama and waiting for a call from the NFL
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.