Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with ESPN college football insider Brad Edwards about some headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide and some early projections for the 2018 season. Edwards shares a statistic that will excite Alabama fans.
- Has Alabama done enough to get its name called during Selection Sunday?
- ESPN college football insider Brad Edwards shares some thoughts on the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide.
- Some potential questions for Alabama going into spring practice, which begins March 20.
- Advantages for Alabama to be able to afford quality coaches for analyst positions.
- Reaction to the latest rule proposal in college football.
- Edwards shares his analysis on Alabama’s quarterback competition and talks about how much attention this will be given from a national perspective.
- How many hurdles are on Alabama’s 2018 schedule?
- Will Alabama be ranked No. 1 going into the 2018 season?
- Edwards shares an eye-opening statistic about Nick Saban’s dynasty.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.