New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram is currently enjoying one of the best seasons of his career. After rushing for 74 yards on 12 carries in a 31-19 win against the New York Jets on Sunday, Ingram surpassed 1,000 yards rushing for the second straight year. This season and last are his only 1,000-yard rushing campaigns. Through 14 games, Ingram already has more rushing yards in 2017 (1,045) than he did last season (1,043).
The highlight of Ingram’s performance against the Jets came when he ran 50 yards for a touchdown.
— Alabama DieHards (@AlabamaDieHards) December 18, 2017
Ingram also produced 77 receiving yards on 12 catches. After the game, Ingram set new career highs for total yards, rushing yards, touchdowns and receptions in a season.
Here is how other former Alabama players fared in NFL Week 15:
- Miami Dolphins running back Kenyan Drake rushed for 78 yards and a touchdown on 16 carries in a 24-16 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Drake also caught 6 passes for 36 yards in the loss.
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster made 8 tackles and a quarterback hit in a 25-23 win over the Tennessee Titans. Foster displayed his hitting power when he stopped Titans running back DeMarco Murray at the line of scrimmage.
That's how you play downhill at MLBer pic.twitter.com/6eGFcCFi3H
— John Middlekauff (@JohnMiddlekauff) December 17, 2017
- For the Titans, running back Derrick Henry rushed for 19 yards on 7 carries. He also caught 2 passes for 9 yards. Henry and Foster collided on a particular play, and Foster won the battle.
Bama on Bama crime. pic.twitter.com/wDu3EHXdCw
— Ted Nguyen (@RaidersAnalysis) December 17, 2017
- Chicago Bears safety Eddie Jackson produced a team-high 8 tackles and recovered a fumble in a 20-10 loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley racked up 8 tackles, 3 pass deflections and a forced a fumble in a 27-10 win over the Cleveland Browns. Mosley’s teammate, cornerback Marlon Humphrey, finished with 1 tackle and a pass deflection.
- Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon rushed for 27 yards on 7 carries and gained 25 yards on 4 receptions in a 45-7 win over the Houston Texans. Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus made 2 tackles for the Jaguars.
- For the Texans, cornerback Kareem Jackson broke up a pass and produced 4 tackles in the loss.
- Green Bay Packers safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix produced 5 tackles in a 31-24 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- New York Giants safety Landon Collins collected 1 tackle, while defensive tackle Dalvin Tomlinson made 3 tackles in a 34-29 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Jarran Reed finished with 5 tackles in a 42-7 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
- Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Anderson made 3 tackles in a 20-15 victory against the Arizona Cardinals.
- Cincinnati Bengals AJ McCarron threw for 19 yards on 3-of-6 passing in a 34-7 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.