TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Alabama’s spring practice is nearly over, with Saturday’s A-Day capping off the three weeks of work. After Saturday, there’ll be no football until August for the Crimson Tide.
Here are some of the storylines we covered this week:
- Which skill players are ready to break out?
- How will the defensive line look with starters injured?
- Will a quarterback separate from the group?
- Which recruits are scheduled to be in Tuscaloosa for A-Day?
- The latest recruiting news from Alabama’s standpoint.
If you can’t make it to Bryant-Denny Stadium, here’s what you need to know:
Kickoff: 3 p.m. CT