TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Here is my Associated Press Poll Top 25 coming off of Week 3 of the college football season.
First, a few notes:
- This was probably the hardest week to vote because of so many teams losing.
- As always, I tried to start with a clean slate for the most part so there was a lot of movement for some teams. I used the previous week’s poll as a measuring stick, but didn’t let it control where I put teams.
- Alabama, Ohio State, Louisville, Michigan and Houston are my top five. Clemson sits at No. 6.
- Both Ohio State and Louisville had huge wins over the weekend. You could flip the two if you wanted, but I believe Ohio State is a better team at this point.
- Remember that we’re just coming off a Week 3. A lot will change between now and the end of the season.
2. Ohio State
8. Michigan St.
13. Texas A&M
18. North Dakota State
25. Florida State