Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Braden Gall from Athlon Sports about the upcoming season, Alabama quarterbacks Tua Tagovailoa and Jalen Hurts, and more. Tagovailoa also clarifies a recent comment.
- Simone Eli from CBS 42 talks with Tua Tagovailoa in Ewaa Beach, Hawaii (audio courtesy WIAT CBS 42 in Birmingham, Ala.).
- Tagovailoa explains a comment he made last week about him considering transferring late in the 2017 season if he did not see increased playing time. He explains the challenges of fourth-quarter strength and conditioning program under Scott Cochran.
- Braden Gall from Athlon Sports talks about the college football publication that is just now hitting the newsstands in the SEC region.
- Gall provides some high praise for Tagovailoa and makes the argument that he could be the best player in college football.
- Gall talks about which team can present a challenge for the Crimson Tide in 2018.
- Gall takes a couple of minutes to talk about some of the national teams that will be in contention for a playoff spot in 2018.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast on Monday included a conversation with former Crimson Tide player Martin Houston, who shared some thoughts on Jalen Hurts and Tagovailoa.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.