Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with SEC Country’s Christopher Walsh about the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide, including the biggest position battles this spring. Also, Greg McElroy makes a big statement on the quarterbacks.
- ESPN analyst Greg McElroy shares his prediction for who will be the starting quarterback for Alabama when the Crimson Tide open the 2018 season (audio courtesy of ESPN College Football Live).
- SEC Country’s Christopher Walsh discusses the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide.
- Walsh talks about an article he wrote outlining the five biggest position battles going into spring practice. Here is a link to that article.
- Who are the defensive backs to keep an eye on during spring practice, and who is expected to step forward as the leader in this group?
- Walsh talks about some challenges that face this team and some of the players who will try to fill the void left from players departing to the NFL.
- Competition will be intense on the offensive line.
- Walsh discusses why he thinks Jalen Hurts is going to compete at the highest level and is not going to just give away the starting quarterback position.
- Alabama basketball takes on LSU Tuesday night. What does the Tide need to do to maintain the momentum with two difficult road games ahead after the LSU game?
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.