Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with ESPN college football analyst, Brad Edwards about expectations for Alabama and Tennessee and more. Nick Saban provides a comment on challenges that captured our attention
- Nick Saban provides a talking point around the challenges of getting his team motivated every week
- ESPN CFB Analyst, Brad Edwards talks about the Tennessee and Alabama rivalry and provides a better way to describe the 3rd Saturday of October 2017
- Edwards also talks about other teams that have his attention and could be playoff caliber teams
- Edwards tries to answer the question on what happened to the Tennessee Volunteers and where does the program go from here
- Alabama is currently a 34 point favorite from the experts in the desert; we ask Brad Edwards if that number is fair
- Aaron Torres talks in depth about the latest CFB weekend of upsets and how Alabama has been able to avoid what most have not been able to avoid.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.