Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked with Coach Gene Stallings about his health and his return trip this weekend to Tuscaloosa to be part of the recognition of the 1992 national championship team. Stallings shares several memories from the ’92 season.
- Nick Saban provides one audio clip that the rest of college football needs to hear. He discussed the difference between the “haves” and the “have nots” in college football and the current direction of the sport.
- Coach Gene Stallings talks Alabama and help us remember the great moments of the Tide’s 1992 national championship season.
- Stallings also provides an update on his medical condition and more.
- ESPN college football analyst Brad Edwards talks about what he sees in the Crimson Tide at midpoint of the regular season and identifies some areas in which they could improve.
- Edwards also shares a stat that Alabama fans need to hear (hint: SEC officials).
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.