Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition we talk with SEC Country college football analyst and former Alabama All-America offensive lineman Mike Johnson. He breaks down the latest headlines surrounding the Crimson Tide.
- Former college football coach Rick Neuheisel identifies the only thing that will prevent Alabama from making the college football playoffs again. (Audio courtesy of ESPN U on Sirius XM.)
- SEC Country’s Mike Johnson talks Crimson Tide headlines and more.
- Nick Saban’s basketball shoe style was a major part of the conversation on social networks in the last 24 hours.
- We ask Johnson who were the toughest linebackers he faced while playing for the Crimson Tide.
- What made Rolando McClain such a great linebacker?
- How C.J. Mosley changed Alabama’s future at the linebacker position.
- Johnson talks about his biggest concern for Alabama going into the 2018 season.
- How does the culture at Alabama help players prepare for the next level?
- We ask Johnson whether Saban is cranking up the intensity after winning the national championship.
- Leadership generally is formed at this point in the offseason.
- Johnson and Brandon Adams host a daily show called SEC Country Live that you can watch each afternoon on the main Facebook page for SEC Country.
- On Wednesday, the Alabama Crimson Tide podcast featured Matt Wyatt, who is a former SEC quarterback. We spent the majority of time discussing Tua Tagovailoa and Jalen Hurts.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.