On today’s podcast, Gordon McGuinness from Pro Football Focus breaks down Alabama’s upcoming game against Clemson from a talent perspective. McGuinness then discusses the key areas for the Crimson Tide to earn a victory.
- Gordon McGuinness from Pro Football Focus talks about the talent advantages for both Alabama and Clemson and makes a prediction for the upcoming title game
- Biggest area of improvement for the Crimson Tide going into the national championship game
- What has been wrong with the offense in the last few games?
- In what key areas is Alabama better than Clemson and how could they impact the game on Monday night
- Alabama’s running game is better than most people think
- What makes Alabama’s defense so great from the analytics’ point of view?
- Jalen Hurts needs to improve in one area for the Crimson Tide to succeed against the Tigers