Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with college football analyst Bill Bender about early projections for the Crimson Tide going into the 2018 season.
- Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa, the never-ending conversation in Tuscaloosa and throughout college football.
- Tagovailoa is ranked as the No. 2 quarterback in college football, according to analyst Bill Bender in a recent Sporting News article. He also ranked Hurts among nation’s best quarterbacks.
- How will Nick Saban mange this competition through the offseason?
- How explosive will Alabama’s offense be in 2018?
- Bender points out some weapons that grab his attention on the Crimson Tide’s offense.
- Will Saban be willing to open up the offensive attack in 2018?
- Bender explains what is good news for Alabama fans and bad news for the rest of the SEC.
- Bender shares his analysis of the top teams in his college football rankings on Sporting News.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide podcast Monday featured Brad Edwards from ESPN, who offered some projections for Alabama going into 2018 season.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.