Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with national recruiting analyst Barton Simmons, who shares his analysis of the Crimson Tide’s recruiting class.
- Athlon Sports listed Tua Tagovailoa as the No. 1 quarterback in the SEC based on potential success.
- National recruiting analyst Barton Simmons talks about the momentum the Crimson Tide are building in 2019 class.
- Simmons talks about the statistics that were released by 247 Sports: 5-star prospects who go to Alabama are taken in the first round of the NFL draft 48.7 percent of the time versus only 17 percent for other schools.
- Why are Alabama and Nick Saban so effective in player development?
- Alabama is using social media networks to deliver its message. We discuss how that helps in recruiting.
- Which player in the current class has a chance to be the superstar we are talking about in three or four years.
- Will either of Alabama’s two quarterback commitments — Paul Tyson and Taulia Tagovailoa — have a chance to move up in the recruiting rankings?
- How much negative recruiting is being used against Alabama?
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here.