Alabama is down to one defensive line commitment after the loss of 3-star talent Aaron Sterling, but one uncommitted prospect on the defensive line is considered to be a lock.
That’s where we begin this week’s Facebook Live recruiting chat. Out of all of the recruits Alabama wants, I consider a defensive line prospect one of two prospects most likely to commit to the Tide. Find out who in the video below.
The following subjects are also addressed:
- With Jalen Hurts playing well for Alabama, will that affect the commitment of 5-star QB commit Tua Tagovailoa?
- Does Alabama have a chance with 5-star prospects Marvin Wilson and Joseph Lewis?
- Who do I consider the strongest lock for Alabama’s class?
- Which wide receivers and offensive linemen do I think will end up in the Class of 2017?
- What happened with a priority target who delayed his decision almost two months ago?
All rankings are provided by the 247Sports composite unless otherwise noted.
Follow Chris on Twitter for the latest on who’s on their way to play in Bryant-Denny.