2 things every Arkansas fan needs to know today
Good morning, Razorbacks fans. You knew you had it all along. Well, coach Bielema knew he did. He told the offense they’d go for two before they ever scored in overtime last week against Ole Miss.
But now it’s time for the Battle of the Golden Boot with LSU looming this Saturday in Baton Rouge.
Here are two things to know:
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema told his offense (coaches and players), they’d go for a two point conversion if they scored a touchdown against Ole Miss last Saturday in Oxford, Miss.
- Senior quarterback Brandon Allen picks up a major SEC award while slashing his way through through the Arkansas record books.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Subpar defense doesn’t get it done if an offense is struggling. Thank goodness the Arkansas offense is in sync. Tackling needs to get better for Arkansas.
- Arkansas begins its final two-game stretch at home in prime time against Mississippi State as the SEC released the times for the Nov. 21 slate of games.
- What do you want to call it? Henry Heave? Woo Pig Lateral? Hog and Ladder?
The best stories around the SEC:
- Say what you want about the SEC, but the league always looks out for others, especially in times like these
- No matter how long you coach football, or are a parent, nothing can prepare you for a moment like this as experienced at Mississippi State
- Regardless of what folks say about Florida coach Jim McElwain, his athletic director has faith in his new coach’s devotion to winning.