Good Morning, Razorbacks fans, and a big shout out to all of our country’s veterans. It’s Veterans Day, and we can never thank you enough for you service.
Arkansas goes into its annual Battle for the Golden Boot with LSU on Saturday, so it’s time to look at what the Hogs are up to during the buildup to Saturday’s rivalry game.
Here are two things to know:
- Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen talked about preparing for LSU’s defensive secondary that’s usually known as one of the nation’s best.
- Arkansas junior receiver Drew Morgan leads the SEC in touchdown receptions, and he was recognized by a national college football watch list this week.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen, just one day after getting named the SEC Offensive Player of the Week, was named as the National Offensive Player of the Week by the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA).
- Hear what tight end Hunter Henry said about his impact on the Arkansas offense. Spoiler: He does not mention his late game theatrics.
- This season might be defined, by swine intervention, of Hunter’s Hog Heave. Regardless, everyone will talk about it for years.
The best stories around the SEC
- The rich gets richer, apparently, as Alabama gets another strong commitment at running back with another verbal
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin ignores reports about the firing of the team’s offensive coordinator
- A look at the shake up in the College Football Playoff rankings as released Tuesday night