2 things every Arkansas fan needs to know today
The Hogs aren’t sure if they’ll go bowling in Memphis or Nashville, but Tennessee looks like a good landing spot. The projections surely point to the Volunteer State, where Arkansas is already undefeated with a win in Knoxville this year.
The Razorbacks look to the postseason with the last CFB Playoff anticipation before next week’s bowl pairings come out.
Here’s a look at Arkansas as the conference championship week moves toward its heights.
Here are things to know today:
- The postseason predictors have Arkansas going to Tennessee to play a myriad of opponents in these bowl projections. From Memphis to Nashville, where will the Hogs play, and who will the they play? Here are the final predictions before next week’s final bowl pairings.
- They made an unprecedented appearance on the cover of this season’s football media guide, now the Arkansas offensive line is nominated, and a finalist, for one of the most prestigious honors for offensive line units.
Other Arkansas news around the Internet:
- Deatrich Wise Jr., was named the SEC’s Co-Defensive Lineman of the Week after his two sacks extended his streak to four straight games with a sack and brought his total to seven over that span. Her also forced a fumble against Missouri.
- Arkansas’ men’s basketball team forced a ridiculous number of turnovers in a big non-conference win over the Northwestern (La.) State University Demons on Tuesday evening in Fayetteville.
Best stories around the SEC:
- Arkansas isn’t ranked in this week’s College Football Playoff rankings, but the Hogs did defeat Ole Miss, Tennessee and LSU, who are are all ranked in the CFP top 25 released Tuesday night. See how the SEC ranks among the nation’s best.
- It looks like longtime Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart will be named the new head head coach at the UGA.
- Apparently former South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier felt he was doing a horrible job at USC per this letter penned to South Carolina fans.