2 things every Arkansas fan needs to know today
Happy Monday, Arkansas fans! The Razorbacks are coming off a 24-20 victory over Tennessee and will try to continue their winning ways against No. 8 Alabama this weekend. It’s going to be a busy week of preparation before the team travels to Tuscaloosa, which means you’re going to need to know everything possible before Saturday’s contest.
Let’s get you caught up to speed on everything Arkansas:
- Arkansas alumni were pumped up after the Razorbacks’ win on Saturday. Multiple alums took to Twitter to express their thoughts on the win, including former tight end D.J. Williams and former linebacker Martrell Spaight.
- SEC Country awarded four players game balls from the Tennessee win. Junior running back Alex Collins was awarded the overall game ball and three others took home honorable mentions.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette’s Bob Holt took a look at the Razorbacks’ running back duo of Collins and freshman Rawleigh Williams. The two backs rushed for a combined 254 yards and two touchdowns in Saturday’s win.
- Alabama opened up as a big favorite against Arkansas this week. According to VegasInsider.com, the Crimson Tide open up as a 16-point favorite
- The Araknsas News Bureau’s Eric. W. Bolin took a look back at Saturday’s win over Tennessee, highlighting some critical numbers and player reactions. It was the Razorbacks’ first SEC road win in three years.
Best stories around the SEC
- The Official SEC Power Rankings were released on Sunday. Check out where the Hogs were ranked.
- SEC Country aggregated some of the weekend’s biggest hits
- Two SEC teams look to be on a fast track to the SEC Championship
- Texas A&M quarterback Kyle Allen earned high praise from an NFL draft expert
- A Gainesville police officer danced with a Florida defensive back after Saturday’s game