Happy Monday, Razorbacks fans!
The season hasn’t started the way Arkansas hoped, but with a bye week up next, it’s the perfect time for coach Bret Bielema and the Razorbacks to regroup and prepare for a second-half surge.
Let’s get you caught up on all things Arkansas:
- The Hogs (2-4, 1-2 SEC) enter their bye week fresh off a 27-14 loss at Alabama. Arkansas led late into the third quarter against the Crimson Tide, but a big Alabama fourth quarter doomed the Razorbacks. How did Arkansas grade out? Let’s a take a look.
Arkansas report card: Below average performance against Alabama http://t.co/gFTYFezagZ
— SEC Country (@seccountry) October 11, 2015
- Arkansas came in at No. 11 in this week’s Official SEC Country Power Poll. Auburn, which the Razorbacks will host Oct. 24, was ranked 12th in the poll. Arkansas also has No. 5 Ole Miss, No. 1 LSU, No. 6 Mississippi State and No. 10 Missouri left on the schedule.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Eric W. Bolin of the Arkansas News Bureau offers some insight on the Razorback offense, and let’s just say it’s not positive.
- Andrew Hutchinson of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette took a look at the play of Arkansas’ defense Saturday. The unit gave a good enough effort early, but things unravelled a bit late.
- The folks over at RazorBloggers.net provide a good breakdown of the loss to Alabama, highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly.