2 things every Arkansas fan needs to know today
Happy Wednesday Razorback fans. It’s that day of the week where we look past last weekend and begin to look forward to this week’s upcoming game. After spending the last week and a half basking in the glory of a hard fought road win against Tennessee, we now switch our focus to Saturday’s pivotal contest against the Auburn Tigers in Fayetteville.
Here are two things to know:
- Brandon Allen says Razorbacks need to sustain drives to keep Auburn’s vaunted offense off the field.
- Despite starting the season 2-4, some predict the Razorbacks will go bowling at season’s end.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn: “It’s always different” playing in Arkansas. The coach grew up in Arkansas, played for the Razorbacks and coached high school football in the state for 15 years before joining the college ranks.
- A highly-recruited running back from the Golden Triangle of Texas has Arkansas on his list. A defensive lineman also from the Lone Star State has his eyes on Arkansas.
The best stories around the SEC
- Gus Malzahn says Auburn is finally finding its rhythm on offense after getting out to a slow start on the season.
- Texas A&M loses LB for remainder of the season with a torn labrum.
- 6 SEC players named mid-season all-Americans, 5 from the West Division, including a big back from LSU who’ll face down the Razorbacks the final game of the season
- Brother of NFL star impersonating Tennessee QB Josh Dobbs on Alabama scout team — because, well, the scout team can’t always simulate the size and speed of that week’s opponent