Good morning, Razorback fans. Whatever you’ve been doing the last two weeks, keep doing it. The Hogs are on a two-game winning streak, so why would you mess around with the routine now?
Better questions, though: Will wide receiver Drew Morgan return this week for Ole Miss? Why can’t they tell us the time of next week’s LSU game now instead of Sunday? Which of Arkansas’ five big guys was named SEC Lineman of the Week? And how much NFL talent will be on the field Saturday night when LSU goes to Tuscaloosa?
Here are two things to know:
- Arkansas’ leading receiver will be back on the field as Drew Morgan returns from a shoulder injury that made him leave last weekend’s game in the first half.
- Arkansas and LSU will clash for the giant boot trophy next week in Baton Rouge, but the game time will hinge on the LSU-Alabama outcome this Saturday night.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Senior center Mitch Smothers was named SEC Lineman of the Week after helping pave the way to a huge offensive output last week.
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze doesn’t want another game like last year’s shutout loss at Arkansas.
- In case you missed it, the Arkansas men’s basketball has started workouts and completed its first scrimmage. The white team beat the red team, by the way. You can see who your hoopin’ Hogs are here.
The best stories around the SEC
- Alabama running back Derrick Henry and LSU running back Leonard Fournette won’t be the only freaks on the field in Tuscaloosa this Saturday. Check out how much future NFL talent will be on the field.
- Tennessee players teamed up with Beads of Courage and will play for patients in East Tennessee Children’s Hospital this Saturday. Great story.
- Texas A&M true freshman Kyler Murray led his team to victory over South Carolina, and now he’s being compared to former Aggie Johnny Manziel.