It’s Thursday, which means we are only two days away from Arkansas football. The Razorbacks will ship off to Tennessee to take on the Volunteers this weekend at Neyland Stadium.
Let’s get you caught up to speed on the news from Wednesday:
- NFL draft expert Todd McShay is very high on one Arkansas player. McShay listed junior tight end Hunter Henry as his 28th-best draft prospect for 2016, and ranked him as the best tight end eligible in next year’s draft.
- One young Razorbacks fan was very upset over a recent loss. A poor kid was left in tears by an Arkansas defeat, and said he didn’t want to attend any more of the team’s games. Don’t worry fella, things will hopefully improve soon.
- Tennessee coach Butch Jones provided the media with some injury updates on Wednesday. It’s looking like the Vols could be without some key players this weekend.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- The Arkansas News Bureau’s Eric W. Bolin touched on a couple of subjects in a story published on Wednesday, including the fact that quarterback Brandon Allen has been putting too much pressure on himself. Bolin spoke with Allen, who said he felt he needed to take on a bigger role when some prominent Arkansas players went down with injuries.
- The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette’s Tom Murphy takes a detailed look at the Razorbacks’ offense this season. He delves into multiple facets of the offense and sees what’s been working and what needs to improve.
- Defensive backs coach Clay Jennings, and safeties Rohan Gaines and Santos Ramirez met with the media on Wednesday. All three gave their thoughts on the Razorbacks’ secondary HERE.
Best stories around the SEC
- Florida’s win over Tennessee is already proving decisive in the Gators’ lead for the nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker
- Vegas is waffling on the South Carolina-Missouri game following Maty Mauk’s suspension
- A Florida child cried tears of joy after a surprise visit from Tim Tebow
- Nick Saban is confident as Alabama quarterback Jake Coker prepares for his first road start
- Tennessee fans beat Florida football players in arm wrestling contest