Happy hump day, Arkansas fans!
Things have still been relatively slow on the news front for the Razorbacks, but coach Bret Bielema did respond to the video of him in the middle of a play that resulted in an Alabama personal foul Saturday. Bielema has received a ton of backlash since the video was released, and let’s just say he wasn’t apologizing for anything.
Let’s get you caught up on the latest news from Arkansas:
- Bielema’s response to the criticism he received was pretty direct Tuesday. He defended his actions and even threw out that Arkansas is looking into why a camera was on their sideline to begin win.
- On the injury front, Bielema said that running back Kody Walker and wide receiver Jared Cornelius are making great progress. Walker could play against Auburn on Oct. 24, and Cornelius could return at some point this season.
- Arkansas is getting some love from those who put out bowl projections. Five of the eight projections have the Razorbacks making the postseason.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- Andrew Hutchinson of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette has a good write-up on the Razorbacks in the NFL. Things haven’t been going well for the Kansas City Chiefs’ Knile Davis, but Jamaal Charles’ injury may open another door.
- Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette had some recruiting news Tuesday. Bielema and his staff are hitting the recruiting trail hard during the bye week.
Best stories around the SEC
- Mississippi State DC Manny Diaz faces former team Saturday
- LSU RB Leonard Fournette goes under the ESPN “Sports Science” microscope
- Laremy Tunsil news lifts Ole Miss
— Andrew Hutchinson (@NWAHutch) October 14, 2015