METAIRIE, La. — Briston Guidry says he’s 100 percent committed to Arkansas, but that hasn’t stopped three SEC schools from recruiting him.
Guidry, a 4-star defensive tackle from Archbishop Rummel High School, says Tennessee, Texas A&M and Mississippi State are still in contact with him.
The 6-foot-2, 290-pounder says none of those schools have flat out said they want him to flip.
“None of them are really disrespecting Arkansas like that,” Guidry told the AJC’s SECCountry.com. “We’re just talking. Nothing disrespectful like that with trying to flip me.”
In the video above, Guidry answers the following questions:
1) What has the Arkansas coaching staff told him about early playing time?
2) His teammate, the nation’s No. 4 cornerback, Kristian Fulton, is considering Arkansas. What’s Guidry’s recruiting pitch for him?
3) He ends the interview with a message for Razorbacks fans. What is it?
4) What does he want Arkansas fans to know about him?
5) What would it take for him to leave the program?