Good morning, Arkansas fans. It’s Friday the 13th, so enjoy watching the Razorbacks frighten the rest of the SEC West.
Arkansas takes on LSU Saturday, but there’s so much going on. Like how last year’s leading running back is making a comeback, how the university created a hype video to excite the Hogs to bring back the Golden Boot and other exciting news in the Arkansas circuit.
Here are 4 things you need to know:
- Injured running back Jonathan Williams posted a video of his rehab on the treadmill Thursday, showing him running at full speed.
- Arkansas released a hype video to get fans excited about the Razorbacks winning the Battle of the Boot against LSU.
- An Arkansas defensive back fired a shot across the bow at the LSU passing game. Sharp words for a team on revenge.
- LSU dropped in the polls while Arkansas’ confidence rises on its three-game winning streak. Check out SEC Country’s upset alert for this week.
Other Arkansas news around the Internet:
- The 2014 LSU-Arkansas game ended with a 17-0 Hogs win to put away a 17-game conference losing streak by Arkansas. Relive the highlights from that game here.
- The Arkansas golf team reenacts the Hunter Henry heave with a series of trick shots. Like the old PGA commercial says, “These Guys are Good!”
The best stories around the SEC
- Texas A&M flipped a Houston high school running back from TCU this week as the Texas high school playoffs began. The C.E. King senior apparently made the announcement before Thursday evening’s playoff game.
- Ole Miss must pull for Mississippi State? This article details how Ole Miss can get back into the lead in the SEC West. There’s only one fly in the ointment — if Arkansas beats LSU, then the Razorbacks could be back in the mix as well.
- SEC Country prints the Best of Les Miles quotes of the week every Thursday. Since it’s LSU-Arkansas week, let’s indulge.