National Signing Day has come and gone and there was plenty of recruiting news surrounding Arkansas. You might be dying to meet the key members of Arkansas’ Class of 2016, so let’s get to it. Of course, it wouldn’t be a major day in college football without some interesting quotes from Bret Bielema.
Here are 5 things to know:
- For a general recap of his thoughts, check out the five things Bielema said in his signing day press conference.
- Four-star running back Devwah Whaley has officially signed his national letter of intent. Read more about the talented tailback who could replace Alex Collins in 2016.
- After committing to Arkansas last March, four-star defensive tackle Austin Capps is finally a member of the Razorbacks. Learn more about the latest Hog on the defensive line.
- Whaley may not be the only guy to replace Collins’ production. Arkansas also signed versatile running back and wide receiver T.J. Hammonds. Learn this kid’s name because he could be all over the field next season.
- Bielema also had a bit of fun with SEC counterparts Florida and Ole Miss. Check out what he said about the Gators and Rebels.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet
- There’s even more running back news for the Hogs. Tailback Rawleigh Williams, who suffered a neck injury last season, should be able to return to the team in 2016 wrote Whole Hog Sports’ Matt Jones.
- Where does Arkansas’ class stack up nationally? Jones found out how the Razorbacks fared.
The best news from around the SEC
- The Alabama dynasty is far from over. The Crimson Tide reeled in the nation’s top recruiting class to follow up another national championship.
- Take a look at who the most important signing was for each SEC school this signing day.
- Most recruits celebrate after officially putting the pen to paper and choosing a school. One Auburn recruit went to chemotherapy after he inked with the Tigers.