Good morning, Razorbacks fans.
Spring practice kicks off tomorrow for Arkansas. In the meantime, we’ve got the latest on the depth chart, the team’s plans at running back, quarterbacks and more.
Here are five things to know:
- Hunter Henry is a skilled blocker, a talented receiver and arguably the best tight end in the 2016 NFL draft. He’s worthy of a first-round pick.
- It won’t be easy to replace running back Alex Collins, but coach Bret Bielema hopes that a leaner Kody Walker can take over as an every-down back this season.
- The depth chart at quarterback for the coming season isn’t set in stone, but Austin Allen is the Razorbacks’ No. 1 quarterback for now.
- Two Arkansas players were removed from the football program.
- The quarterback position is just one of three key storylines for the Razorbacks this spring.
Other Arkansas news from around the Internet:
- The Razorbacks baseball team pulled off a sweep of the Auburn Tigers, bringing Arkansas’ conference record to 3-3 and their overall record to 18-6.
The best stories around the SEC:
- What’s it going to take to win the starting quarterback job at Alabama? Coach Nick Saban shares the details.
- Former Ole Miss offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil is almost certain to head to the Tennessee Titans with the first overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- A five-star Mississippi State signee will face assault and disturbing the peace charges after being caught on video striking a woman.
- Will Muschamp has one significant regret from his tenure at Florida, and he’s vowed to not make the same mistake with the Gamecocks.
- These four players are standing out in spring practice sessions around the SEC.