The 2015 season has not started as Arkansas had hoped. Heading into the bye week at the midway point of the schedule, the Razorbacks are still very much in the bowl picture.
The Razorbacks will need to finish the season with four wins in their final six games to reach bowl eligibility, so it’s easy to see why a few bowl projections left Arkansas on the outside looking in.
Here’s this week’s bowl projections:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) — No Bowl
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) — Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- CollegeSportsMadness.com — No Bowl
- ESPN (Greg Ostendorf) — Birmingham Bowl (no opponent listed)
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) — No Bowl
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) — TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Florida State
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) — Birmingham Bowl vs. Memphis
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) — Independence Bowl vs. N.C. State