Last week’s 31-14 thumping of LSU qualified Arkansas for a bowl. Now the Razorbacks will try to win their final two games for an even better bowl game.
Though a share of the SEC West title — an Alabama loss combined with two Arkansas wins — is possible, the Hogs aren’t looking beyond Mississippi State at this point.
But as fans, it’s always fun to see where your team is projected to go bowling. And as the season nears the end, the bowl picture grows clearer.
Here are seven projections for Arkansas:
- CBSSports.com (Jerry Palm) — Music City Bowl vs. Nebraska, Dec. 30 in Nashville, Tenn.
- CollegeFootballNews.com (Pete Fiutak) — Music City Bowl vs. Pittsburgh
- CollegeSportsMadness.com — Belk Bowl vs. North Carolina, Dec. 30 in Charlotte, N.C.
- ESPN (Mark Schlabach) — TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Penn State, Jan. 2 in Jacksonville, Fla.
- ESPN (Brett McMurphy) — Outback Bowl vs. Northwestern, Jan. 1 in Tampa, Fla.
- SBNation.com (Jason Kirk) — AutoZone Liberty Bowl vs. Kansas State, Jan. 2 in Memphis, Tenn.
- SportingNews.com (Bill Bender) — TaxSlayer Bowl vs. Pittsburgh