Happy Sunday, Auburn fans. A-Day has come and gone, and the Tigers have one tune-up practice left before the summer hits.
Get caught up on all the latest Auburn news below:
Here are 13 things to know:
- Lots of questions remain following the annual A-Day scrimmage.
- After the offense had an underwhelming A-Day scrimmage, coach Gus Malzahn is “not concerned at all.”
- But he might be concerned about the A-Day attendance, which was the lowest of the Malzahn era.
- Check out the video highlights from Auburn’s A-Day game.
- Quarterback Jeremy Johnson said “I’m not going anywhere” despite the adversity he’s faced with the Tigers.
- Auburn’s new O-line coach is a huge factor in the recruitment of a four-star offensive guard.
- The nation’s No. 7 prospect said he’s “110 percent” committed to Auburn.
- One of Auburn’s defensive backs was held out of A-Day with a finger injury…
- …as was a wide receiver.
- With A-Day in the books, when will Auburn’s quarterback battle end?
- Auburn is neck-and-neck with Tennessee for a three star linebacker.
- SEC Country’s Chuck Kingsbury provided recruiting updates throughout the day.
- Auburn’s grounds crew created a fancy grass pattern at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Auburn’s quarterbacks are holding back a potential SEC contender, writes Duane Rankin of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- According to 247Sports’ Evan McCullers, three running backs impressed on A-Day.
The best stories around the SEC
- Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze is on board with playing other teams during spring games.
- Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari said four of his players shouldn’t have left early for the NBA.
- South Carolina has a heated quarterback competition, as well, but unlike Auburn, the Tigers’ spring game provided more clarity at the position.