2 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
The Auburn Tigers (2-2, 0-2 SEC) will have their final day of preparation on Friday before they host the San Jose State Spartans this weekend.
It is Auburn’s Homecoming game, but more importantly, the team is trying to end a two-game losing streak.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Auburn extended its apparel deal with Under Armour through 2025. The deal is the third largest in the nation behind Notre Dame and Michigan.
- The nation’s No. 1-rated inside linebacker may take an official visit to Auburn. However, there will be tough competition for his services.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- Auburn won the Iron Bowl. The No. 8 women’s soccer team won the rivalry in an overtime thriller.
- Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs gave an update on the Auburn baseball team after coach Sunny Golloway was fired on Sunday.
The best stories around the SEC
- Nick Saban helped NFL prospects cut corners on Wonderlic test
- Florida invites rapper Lil B to “The Swamp”
- Which SEC team is on upset alert this weekend?
- Throwback Thursday with Steve Spurrier: “That was a mistake on my part”
- 4-star QB explains why two SEC programs lead
— Auburn Tigers (@AuburnTigers) October 1, 2015