Auburn (5-4, 2-4 SEC) was back at practice Monday as it prepares to host UGA (6-3, 4-3 SEC) this Saturday.
Here are two things to know:
- Freshman defensive back Jeremiah Dinson will miss the rest of the season after sustaining a leg injury in Auburn’s win over Texas A&M.
- Find out what time Auburn will host Idaho on Nov. 21. The Tigers will host the Vandals before Alabama visits The Plains for the Iron Bowl to end the regular season.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Who will start at quarterback for Auburn against Georgia? Coach Gus Malzahn provided an update on the quarterback situation Monday night.
- The women’s soccer team qualified for the NCAA tournament.
- Men’s basketball coach Bruce Pearl said UAB is more talented than Auburn and Alabama. Auburn will face UAB in its season opener in three days.
The best stories around the SEC
- Missouri players react to Tim Wolfe resigning as school president amid anti-racism protests
- Missouri coach Gary Pinkel: “It was about supporting my players. I did the right thing, and I’d do it again”
- Alabama’s Derrick Henry surpasses LSU’s Leonard Fournette as Heisman Trophy favorite
- Alabama listed as heavy favorite to win the SEC after beating LSU