Auburn is bowl-eligible.
The Tigers (6-5, 2-5 SEC) routed Idaho 56-34 on Saturday. Now the focus turns toward the Iron Bowl, where Auburn will try to spoil the Crimson Tide’s championship aspirations.
Here are two things to know:
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn is wasting no time preparing for Alabama. Malzahn spoke about that and more in his postgame press conference.
- Auburn landed a commitment from a junior-college defensive end.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Auburn is confident heading into the Iron Bowl.
- From AL.com’s Wesley Sinor: An in-depth look at Auburn’s win over Idaho.
The best stories around the SEC
- South Carolina’s interim coach addressed rumors that he was leaving after a 23-22 loss to The Citadel on Saturday.
- An Alabama linebacker expressed his disappointment in Ohio State’s loss to Michigan State. He wanted to get revenge against the Buckeyes in the College Football Playoff.
- Check out this insane catch by a Mississippi State wideout.
- Missouri thanked coach Gary Pinkel with an emotional tribute video before Saturday’s game.