Good morning, Auburn fans.
Are the Tigers making progress with two key Class of 2017 recruiting targets? That answer, and more, in today’s newsletter.
Here are three things to know:
- Auburn has a couple of key advantages in pursuit of coveted tight end prospect Tre McKitty.
- Elite quarterback Jake Bentley hasn’t ruled out Auburn, his father’s former employer, but the Tigers have work to do.
- Auburn signee Tashawn Manning, who is in the hospital battling cancer, found a creative way to ask his girlfriend to prom.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: 7 things to keep an eye on as Auburn returns to spring practice.
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: Auburn gymnastics earns top seed at NCAA Ann Arbor Regional.