Auburn (3-2, 0-2 SEC) had its first practice of the week on Sunday. The Tigers will have a short week to prepare for a Thursday night matchup with Kentucky (4-1, 2-1 SEC).
Auburn is coming off a bye week that produced much more news than the program would have liked, but now the focus turns to the second portion of the season.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Auburn may use two quarterbacks against Kentucky.
- Where’s the pass rush? Auburn is hoping to improve upon its low sack total against a Kentucky team that has allowed the most sacks in the SEC.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- Two defensive players are expected to return from injury against Kentucky.
- Freshman guard Bryce Brown missed the basketball team’s scrimmage over the weekend with an injury.
- Graduate transfer Tyler Harris put up an impressive double-double in the basketball team’s scrimmage.
The best stories around the SEC
- LSU opens as 7.5-point favorite over Florida
- Greatest hits in the SEC: Week 6 edition
- SEC haters: “The SEC East is so bad”
- Amway Coaches Poll released: Week 7
- UGA alumni react after upset loss to Tennessee
Auburn OC Rhett Lashlee also isn't ruling out a 2-QB system for the Thursday night at Kentucky. #MGMAuburn
— Matthew Stevens (@matthewcstevens) October 11, 2015