Auburn (4-2, 1-2 SEC) won its first conference game of the season last Thursday against Kentucky. The Tigers will attempt to make it two in a row on Saturday when they take on Arkansas (2-4, 1-2 SEC) in Fayetteville.
Here are two things to know:
- Two key players, who were injured in Auburn’s 30-27 victory over Kentucky, will be back in action against Arkansas.
- Find out which bowl games Auburn is projected to play in after a 4-2 start.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- When could 5-star junior-college transfer running back Jovon Robinson see the field again? He has just four carries this season.
- Auburn will face the heaviest offensive line in college football on Saturday, but one Auburn defender thinks it’s “no big challenge.”
- Auburn is preparing for a rainy day in Fayetteville on Saturday. Thunderstorms are in the forecast for their matchup against Arkansas.
The best stories around the SEC
- South Carolina has zeroed in on three candidates for its head coach opening.
- New details emerged in the Louisville men’s basketball scandal that alleges a member of the staff hired escorts for recruits.
- Florida had over 200 students sign up for an open tryout for kickers.
- Six SEC players are on ESPN’s midseason All-Americans list.
- UGA kicker Marshall Morgan plans to visit Devon Gales, who suffered a spinal injury in a game against the Bulldogs earlier this season.