Auburn (4-2, 1-2 SEC) was back at practice on Wednesday as the Tigers continue to prepare for a Halloween matchup with Ole Miss.
Here are two things to know:
- Defensive end Carl Lawson is having a big impact on the Tigers, although he may not be ready to play Saturday. Lawson was back at practice on Tuesday for the first time since injuring his hip in Auburn’s first game.
- Which five recruits does Auburn need to secure to have a successful 2016 class?
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- An analysis of the mysterious absence of 5-star junior college transfer running back Jovon Robinson. He was thought to be a key player coming into the season, but he has played in just two games.
- Wide receiver Stanton Truitt is day-to-day as he recovers from a shoulder injury he sustained last week against Arkansas.
- Find out which costume offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee will wear on Halloween.
- The men’s basketball team had two guards suffer injuries in practice. The Tigers were already projected to finish in the bottom half of the SEC.
The best stories around the SEC
- This Big 10 analyst doesn’t have a single SEC school in his College Football Playoff bracket
- The SEC West is as strong as ever, but the SEC East doesn’t boast the same level of competition
- Arkansas wide receiver JoJo Robinson is suffering the consequences for not going to class
- A former Missouri wide receiver is going to bat for coach Gary Pinkel on Twitter
- It’s not certain if Florida’s Antonio Callaway will be able to play against UGA