Auburn (4-4, 1-4 SEC) was back at practice on Monday as the Tigers prepare to face Texas A&M (6-2, 3-2 SEC) this Saturday. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn will address the media for the first time this week on Tuesday.
Here are two things to know:
- Auburn flipped a top defensive back from fellow SEC school South Carolina.
- Former baseball coach Sunny Golloway and his attorney John Saxon continued to dispute Golloway’s firing on Monday. Saxon called the Auburn athletic department “rotten.”
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- See Golloway’s full press conference. The coach goes into detail about the incidents that led to his firing.
- Is Auburn going to turn a corner during the final quarter of the season? The Tigers have been involved in six one-possession games.
The best stories around the SEC
- Report: UGA “power brokers” discussing a departure from Mark Richt era
- Eight SEC schools featured in ESPN’s Football Power Index top 25.
- Dan Mullen reflects on fifth anniversary of former Mississippi State player’s death
- LSU radio broadcaster will miss first football game in over 30 years
- AP basketball preseason poll: Kentucky is not No. 1