Did you miss football? The wait is almost over, as Auburn (4-4, 1-4 SEC) is set to take on Texas A&M (6-2, 3-2 SEC) Saturday. Check back to SEC Country later today for a breakdown of the matchup, but for now…
Here are two things to know:
- Remember the “Kick Six”? Of course you do, but did you know that Ohio State has a play named after it?
- Is Auburn on the right side of this week’s SEC Country upset alert?
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- The men’s basketball team had its final exhibition game. There were 213 combined points, a single-game record for 3s in Auburn arena and an overtime period.
- In each of the past three seasons Auburn’s game against Texas A&M has been a turning point in the season. Will the same be true Saturday?
- Where does Auburn stand amongst SEC schools in athletic graduation rates?
The best stories around the SEC
- Les Miles never fails when it comes to weekly quotables. Check out the best of what the Mad Hatter said this week leading up to the Alabama game.
- Alabama coach Nick Saban admits to stealing opposing team’s signals, but only in the NFL.
- Report: LSU running back Leonard Fournette’s family may have violated NCAA rules.
- Former UGA running back Todd Gurley wore a tutu in a Jolly Rancher commercial.
- Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott eclipsed 10,000 career yards.