2 things every Auburn fan should know today
Auburn’s Homecoming game is one day closer.
Auburn (2-2, o-2 SEC) will have its fifth practice of the week later today in preparation for a matchup with San Jose State on Saturday.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Defensive back T.J. Davis could return from an ACL injury against San Jose State.
- Why Auburn’s offense could have its best performance of the season on Saturday.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Auburn brought in record revenue for the 2015 fiscal year.
- From Dan Wolken of USAToday: Do UGA’s rules for student-athletes keep them from achieving the recent success of SEC counterparts like Auburn?
- From Tom Green of the Opelika-Auburn News: Current San Jose State offensive coordinator Al Borges recalled his time at Auburn.
- From War Eagle Reader: There was a “War Eagle” cheer on the TV show NCIS: New Orleans.
The best stories around the SEC
- One of the best wide receivers and one of the best defensive backs in the SEC will matchup this weekend.
- Nick Saban thinks Alabama quarterback Jake Coker is ready for his first road start at Georgia on Saturday.
- The Ninth Circuit made a ruling on the whether the NCAA should compensate student-athletes for using their likenesses.
- Georgia legend Herschel Walker had high praise for LSU running back Leonard Fournette.
- The nation’s top-rated offensive lineman set a commitment date.