Auburn’s two-game winning streak came to an end Saturday in gut-wrenching fashion.
Auburn (4-3, 1-3 SEC) lost 54-46 in a marathon four-overtime game against Arkansas. It was a disappointing ending after Auburn tied the game three times in regulation, including a field goal in the last seconds to force the first overtime.
The Tigers had their second practice of the week Monday, as they prepare for a home matchup against Ole Miss on Halloween.
Here are three things to know:
- The team is trying to avoid a hangover after a tough loss to Arkansas.
- Will Auburn be an underdog when Ole Miss visits The Plains this weekend?
- A game time has been set for Auburn’s game against Texas A&M on Nov. 7.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Wide receiver Stanton Truitt will miss Auburn’s game against Ole Miss Saturday after he suffered a shoulder injured in the Arkansas loss.
- History shows that Auburn head coaches don’t fare well after finishing last in the SEC West. The Tigers currently occupy that spot in the division.
- Backup center Xavier Dampeer could return from a jaw injury earlier than expected. He was injured in the altercation that led to the dismissal of former Auburn wide receiver Duke Williams.