Here’s to a great week, Tigers fans. Auburn will begin preparation for a pivotal game against Texas A&M. The Tigers are 4-4 and must win three of their next four games to become bowl eligible (Auburn’s win over FCS Jacksonville State does not count toward bowl eligibility). There are plenty of reactions from Saturday’s 27-19 loss to Ole Miss to discuss.
Here are three things to know:
- The grades are in and Auburn didn’t get many high marks from Saturday’s game. The team struggled on both sides of the ball, but one special teamer did receive a high mark on his report card.
- An Auburn equipment manager set the bar for unique marriage proposals. Check out how he proposed to his girlfriend.
- Auburn alumni criticized the team during its loss to the Rebels. A former Auburn tailback wasn’t pleased with the untimely dropped passes during Saturday’s game.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- The Montgomery Advertiser’s Gabe Gross wrote that Auburn failed to play a complete game once again.
- The Ledger-Enquirer’s Michael Niziolek wrote about Auburn’s potential uncertainty at the running back position with starter Peyton Barber banged up.
- AL.com’s Brandon Marcello reported that the Tigers opened up as a touchdown underdog against Texas A&M next weekend.