Hump day is upon us. Auburn (4-4, 1-4 SEC) is trying to get over the hump as the team continues to prepare for a road game against Texas A&M (6-2, 3-2 SEC) this Saturday. The Tigers need to win at least two of their final four games to become bowl eligible.
Here are three things to know:
- Freshman wide receiver Stanton Truitt will miss the rest of the season due to a shoulder injury. He is scheduled to have surgery Thursday morning.
- Sophomore defensive end Carl Lawson emerged from his first game since Sept. 5 healthy. The only issue? Conditioning.
- A hidden-gem junior college defensive end could visit Auburn.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Cornerback T.J. Davis has dealt with setbacks as he tries to return from a March ACL injury.
- Left tackle Shon Coleman spoke to the media about his rematch with Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett, who leads the SEC in sacks. Garrett had four tackles against Auburn last season.
- Quarterback Sean White is expected to practice and start after he was limited last week with a knee injury.